Planning and Delivery Support
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Planning and Delivery Support to join their busy team.
Reporting directly to the Planning Team Lead this is a great opportunity to join the onshore planning team. The Planning & Delivery support team member will be responsible for ensuring that all work scopes are ready for execution within the short term window, as well as supporting longer term planning requirements as required.
This is a 12 month FTC position, working Monday – Friday. The role is office based, however there may be the occasional requirement to visit offshore.
The successful individual will liaise closely with both onshore and offshore team members and provide a crucial link to operational planning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Complete plan progress/amendments and Attendance Tracking System (ATS) updates from the weekend
• Update plan inclusive of progress and rescheduling of activities within the active window
• ATS editor for all core crew details/rota changes, vendor details and mobilisation dates
• Collation of core crew maintenance work activities
• Tracking materials ensuring availability and readiness for shipment
• Resolve slippage issues in the plan in conjunction with the relevant Asset Planner
• Liaison with other departments and offshore management, to ensure efficiency in delivering Asset Plans.
• Attendance at Asset Planning Meetings
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of planning/scheduling, ideally using Primavera P6. You will have excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills as well as an accurate and methodical work ethic.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Oil & Gas experience along with BOSIET & MIST certified, and will be familiar with Maximo maintenance system.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd