Planning and Purchasing Manager
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Planning and Purchasing Manager to join their growing team.
As the Planning and Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for Line managing the planners and buyer (purchasing team indirectly)
• Ensure that customer orders are planned effectively to meet order fulfilment requirements and OTIF targets
• Ensure the master schedule is set appropriately in advance
• Work closely with the commercial team on new customer products to ensure first orders are to the correct standards
• Drive and support continuous process improvements
• Support the expediting of materials for key items once escalated
• Involvement in projects and working collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of the business
• Provide regular management reporting information and analysis
The successful candidate will come from a manufacturing scheduling environment, have the experience of overseeing a purchasing function, and be able to demonstrate experience line managing a team.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent standard of skills in IT systems, MS Office Packages and use of ERP/MRP systems.
You will have strong organisational, planning and problem-solving skills and be a clear and concise communicator.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd