We are delighted to present an exciting opportunity with one of our leading clients who is a prestigious offshore solutions company. Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Assistant to join their team.
This role will be supporting the Procurement Manager providing effective supply chain for the business. You will be requesting supplier quotes, placing purchase orders and managing suppliers to deliver effectively.
Duties will include:
• Carry out key Procurement activities such as requesting supplier quotations, supplier and quotation evaluations, placement of orders, expediting and supplier management.
• Reduce supplier costs through discounts and better working relationships with suppliers.
• Liaison with Engineering, Project Management, Procurement and Suppliers.
• Create and manage enduring supplier relationships.
• Report on supplier performance to Procurement Manager and Stakeholders.
• Support Technical Sales and Operations in bids and Proposal engineering as required.
• Research, identify, qualify and develop new suppliers.
Key Skills / Experience:
• Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal formats.
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
If you are a Team player, have the ability to deliver work to a high standard and enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For further details, please forward a copy of your CV today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd