Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, is currently looking for an Administrator to join their well-established team for an initial temporary period of 12 months.
As the Production Administrator you will complete, coordinate and communicate all investigations on production related issues and ensure that daily, weekly and monthly tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
• Undertake general administrative functions in support of the Production Manager.
• Undertake return to work interviews/ensure holidays are being booked in line with departmental rules i.e. when employees are returning from sickness absence.
• Manage shop order investigation process, chairing daily meetings to investigate and feedback to relevant managers.
• Engage stakeholders across site (planners, FLT drivers, production staff) to ensure high level of stock accuracy.
• Active participation in improvement projects when required.
• Maintain appropriate record keeping, processes and protocols.
• Promote a workforce culture that supports personal responsibility.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes, and will ideally have previous experience within a Manufacturing / factory environment!
If you have previous experience within an administration role, have excellent organization skills and a proactive approach to work, then this could be the perfect role for you!
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd