Our Manufacturing client, based in Thetford, is currently seeking an experienced Production Administrator to join the team for an immediate start!
• Are you exceptionally methodical with outstanding administration skills?
• Do you have meticulous attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast paced role?
• Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, this could be the right role for you!
• Creating production orders and ensuring they are all checked and closed promptly on the systems
• Reporting errors and omissions to the necessary department e.g. Stores, Engineering & Purchasing
• Specifically, at month end checking all relevant orders are closed, to ensure project closures are clean.
• Processing BOM amendments – assessing the priority i.e. whether they affect live jobs
• Handling the processing of subcontract orders – from order generation, to releasing to warehousing and despatching to the subcontractor
• Participating in both production meetings and taking the minutes and updating production dates as necessary.
• Taking ownership of the maintenance of the entire production order system ensuring it is fully functional and orders are created and maintained on time and in real time.
• Assisting the General Manager, Production & Materials Managers with all planning/production administration as required including preparation & collection of production paperwork.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd