An exciting & growing organisation based near Bungay, is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their established team.
Do you have the energy, drive and flexible approach to working in a fast paced business?
If so this new and exciting opportunity could be the role for you!
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing Bulk Production or Filling. You will have full accountability and ownership of your team by empowering people to achieve. You will manage, coach and develop the teams, working in collaboration with other departments. You will be accountable for managing the teams, ensuring the highest standards against specifications are achieved in all areas and all planned manufacturing and production schedules are met.
Your main duties will include:
• Line managing the supervisors, and indirectly all production staff, designating out line management responsibilities to relevant supervisors.
• Driving production standards by adherence to SOPs with a high priority to safety and quality.
• Developing the department in all areas including processes and people development.
• Develop and measure against set KPIs, with aspirations to exceed expectations and continuously raise standards, and seek cost saving opportunities.
• Promptly and effectively resolve any NCR issues raised, ensuring root cause analysis is undertaken and issues have the appropriate immediate and long term corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Overseeing the planning and implementation of full learning and development cycle for staff, ensuring people are fully skilled and regularly assessed to be able to perform their jobs to the highest ability, by driving a learning culture
• People management responsibility including attendance management, annual performance review cycle, capability/performance management, involvement and disciplinary and grievance processes.
• Managing the full learning and development cycle of team members, ensuring people are fully skilled and regularly assessed to be able to perform their jobs to the highest ability,
• Compiling reports and information to monitor trends and provide insightful information to assist in decision making.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background managing teams through supervision in an FMCG environment.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate project/process improvement experience and will have good knowledge using ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd