Production Team Leader
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth, is currently seeking an experienced Production Team Leader to join their growing team.
Working in a filling environment, you will be accountable for the assembly, setting and running of the entire production line. Running one or more production lines and a team of operatives.
• Setup and make adjustments of machines/filling lines.
• Assist line setter in setting up lines during product changes
• Identify and remedy machine faults and failures.
• Running of one or more lines and team of people
• Interpret specifications and job orders to workers, and assign duties
• Support supervisors and production manager in the daily running of production
• Ensure assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards
• Perform on-line quality control checks
• Communicate daily and directly to your Supervisor in order to understand operational targets.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Team Leader within a manufacturing environment. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, adapt to the changing daily plan, as well as be self-motivated!
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft packages, including excel and work along with a good statistical and numerical ability! You will possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to motivate and influence people.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd