Knowledge Management Administrator
Our client, a well-established leading law firm based in Cambridge, are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team.
• Are you looking to kick-start your career?
• Do you have excellent attention to detail?
• Are you eager to learn and receive on-the-job training?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This role will support the knowledge learning and development team in the administration of knowledge systems and project management.
For the right candidate, there will be plenty of opportunities, to manage projects of your own and to progress in this position along with the potential opportunity to acquire a project management qualification.
• Answering responses on their internal systems, in a prompt and professional manner
• Assisting and supporting projects
• Conducting a monthly audit and dealing with the outcomes, which could include: Arranging for the archiving of sites that should be closed; and emailing finance to arrange for additional charges to be added to matters as required.
• Keeping the administration documents up to date
• Drafting a range of project documentation in accordance with the firm’s project management toolkit.
• Drafting / contributing to project progress reports when required.
• Acting as project manager where appropriate
• Arranging meetings, workshops and briefings.
• Drafting project team meeting agendas and related documentation.
• Organising other requirements for meetings, workshops and briefings such as room bookings, catering etc.
• Taking notes of meetings and circulating to attendees as soon as possible after the meeting.
• Organising travel and accommodation arrangements as required.
• Assist colleges with diary management when needed.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and think ahead. You will be flexible, and willing to go the extra mile when necessary. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as strong communication skills too.
If you are a motivated, with a common sense approach to work and a keenness to learn, then please forward a copy of your CV today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd