Purchase Ledger Controller
Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Controller, to work in the Finance department.
As the Purchase Ledger Controller, you will report to the Working Capital Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger function, processing invoices and supplier payment runs, liaising with Suppliers and internal colleagues, maintaining the PO system and producing KPI reports.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process Purchase invoices onto accounts software – Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Reconcile supplier statements monthly
• Processing supplier payment runs
• Adding and maintaining supplier accounts and products on the systems database
• Daily posting and reconciliation of bank statements
• Maintain the PO system, providing support to users
• Maintaining and producing weekly KPI reports
• Maintain the Aged creditors report which will invoice keeping the Unallocated Cash to a minimum and reviewing/resolving Aged Debt
• Internal Audits of Cash Handling Areas covered on a Rota basis
Previous Purchase Ledger Experience is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining the Purchase Ledger function. This is a great role for anyone that is looking to progress their career in Finance and full training will be provided.
The role would suit a candidate who has a proactive approach and can use their own initiative. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have effective time management and communication skills, good Microsoft Office skills (in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel) and the ability to work independently to achieve objectives.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd