Purchase Ledger Coordinator
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based near Halesworth, is currently seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Coordinator to join their growing team.
• Ensuring the purchase ledger function runs smoothly and accurately. Processing invoices received for payment. Ensuring all queries are dealt with and GL codes on Purchase orders are correct.
• Answering telephone calls and emails regarding payment due dates from suppliers.
• Resolving queries with internal departments.
• Producing weekly suggested payment list based on the set methodology that outstanding queries are resolved and on the due date of the invoice.
• Named person in the online payment system for loading payment to be made.
• Setting up supplier accounts in the system & maintaining accurate supplier information in line with GDPR.
• Able to cover the Sales Ledger Coordinator role as required.
• Ad hoc duties as delegated or required by the Finance Manager, including payroll administration.
The successful candidate will have experience of processing purchase ledger and dealing with queries calmly and will have excellent Excel and IT System skills.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd