Our well established client, based in Norwich, is looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join their team for an initial 3-month period.
• Are you available immediately!?
• Do you have previous experience working within a Purchasing environment?
• Are you organised, and have excellent attention to detail?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
• Processing of purchase requests into purchase orders by phone, fax, email and online.
• Creating orders on Great Plains system or credit card document.
• Expedite outstanding orders with suppliers.
• Assist end users with any supply problems and advise where products can be purchased from.
• Dealing with queries from external suppliers.
• General departmental administration and filing
• Supplier database updates
• Assist with regular stock takes
• Reconcile monthly credit card statements.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You will be analytical, with good numerical ability and problem solving skills as well as have excellent customer service skills.
You will ideally have previous experience working within a purchasing environment, and will have excellent customer service skills too.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd