Our well established manufacturing client, based in Thetford, is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team.
• Are you working towards CIPS qualification?
• Do you have previous experience working within a Purchasing / Procurement environment?
• Are you organised, and have excellent attention to detail?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
• Lead Annual Cost-Down initiatives through negotiation, design improvement identification and process improvement adoption
• Ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved
• Ensure Inventory Stock Turn targets are maintained
• Negotiation and documenting of Supply Agreements
• Supplier Rationalisation and Reduction
• Maintenance of Purchasing Data Base
• Supplier Monthly reporting
• Give support to the manufacturing team.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You will be analytical, with good numerical ability and problem solving skills as well as have excellent customer service skills.
You will ideally be working towards the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualification (CIPS) and will have a good understanding of the supply markets for engineering materials.
As Degree / HND in Engineering or Business Studies would be advantageous, however not essential!
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd