QA Assistant Manager
Our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Loddon, is currently seeking a QA Assistant Manager to join their team.
• Are you looking for a new challenge?
• Do you have excellent presentation and report writing skills?
• Do you have previous experience of engineering project quality management activities?
If so, this role could be the one for you!
• Develop and maintain existing ISO 9000 quality systems and when required provide leadership to the organisation on quality issues
• Provide support to the QA Manager ensuring that quality risks are correctly assessed, identified and managed.
• Develop and maintain the Non Conformance analysis system
• Develop and audit Quality Plans and Quality Procedures which guarantee compliance with contractual requirements and ISO Standards
• Liaise with customers on quality matters
• Assess the suitability of vendors and sub-contractors for individual scopes of work
• Develop and maintain training / coaching of employees.
• Facilitate continuous improvement in health, safety & environmental systems.
The ideal candidate will have previous, significant experience of engineering project quality management activities and will ideally be a registered Auditor, or have auditing experience.
You will have excellent presentation and report writing skills, be familiar with Microsoft Office programs, have good communication skills and have the ability to work to tight deadlines too.
A higher level Engineering Qualification is preferred, however not essential.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd