Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Technologist to join their growing team.
The main duties:
• Carrying out line checks on filled finished products, checking packaging, labelling, batch coding, weights and general appearance are all correct
• Checking and Maintaining Quality Control records
• Ensuring a high level of Quality Control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to in factory areas
• Undertaking Q/C checks, ensuring accurate records
• Carrying out statistical sampling and quality checks on finished products. Accurately recording and photographing results
• Ensuring specific customer requirements are met before goods are shipped
• Ensuring samples are taken for customer approval when required
• The successful candidate will have great organisation and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook and word.
• Experience in FMCG environment is essential.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated.
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats, with the ability to process detailed information.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd