Quality Assurance Technician / Administrator
Our leading manufacturing company based in Wymondham is looking to recruit an experienced individual to work directly for the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Follow company quality assurance policies and procedures as directed by the QA manager.
• Interpret the customer quality assurance standards and procedures and implement alongside the companies.
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
• Collating all paperwork related to the product produced to ensure full conformity with customer and company criteria.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Evaluate audit findings with the QA manager and implement appropriate corrective actions.
• Monitor risk management activities.
• Responsible for document management systems.
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Issuing Certificates of Conformity.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001-2015 standards essential.
• Knowledge of Carbon Fibre products an advantage.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd