Quality Control Technologist
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth, is currently looking for a Quality Control Technologist to join their team.
As the QC Technologist, you will assist the Quality Shift Supervisor in ensuring that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality.
• Carrying out line checks on filled finished products, checking packaging, labelling, batch coding, weights and general appearance are all correct.
• Carrying out testing of bulk manufactured products ensuring they meet specification. Seeking advice from chemists when needed
• Carrying out inspections of components, labels and raw materials as required
• Maintaining Quality Control records
• Assisting the Quality Shift Supervisor to ensure a high level of quality control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to
• Undertaking QC checks and producing reports (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) for Hygiene in Production, Warehouse, Storage and Laboratory areas
• Working with the Quality Shift Supervisor on Non Conformance Reports and Quality systems –ISO9001, BRC & ISO22716 with the view of continuous improvements
• Calibration of pH meters and viscometers as required
• Maintaining the laboratory equipment
Working days: Monday – Friday. A rotating shift pattern 05:45 –14:45 and 13:00 to 22:00.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Quality Systems –ISO 9001 & BRC, will be extremely organised with excellent planning, literacy & numeracy skills as well as good attention to detail.
As the successful candidate, you will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and will have good interpersonal and communication skills.
You will have a strong understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook and word and will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated.
Our client welcomes those with previous FMCG experience.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd