Our FMCG client, based near Norwich, is currently seeking a Quality Controller to join their team on an initial temporary basis, starting in August until October!
As the Quality Controller, you will work 5 days a week, on a rota basis, up to 48 hours’ p/w. Overtime may be required.
• Ensuring the quality of product being packed meets correct specification and if not highlight issues and discuss options for improvement.
• Collect and complete product testing and samples, processing parameters, work instructions and/or customer requirements.
• Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Complete daily start up checks and hygiene checks.
• Keep washrooms stocked with correct PPE and area clean and ensure staff follow correct changing procedures.
• Training of operators as and when required.
• Working alongside the Operational Teams to ensure product is to specification and despatched on time
• During customer visits demonstrate check procedures and explain what and why as required.
The successful candidate will have previous manufacturing experience, ideally within the food industry. You will a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have the ability to work under limited supervision as well as think on your feet and prioritise your ever-changing workload, 100% focused and excellent attention to detail.
A driving licence and vehicle will be required for this position, due to the site location.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today for an immediate start!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd