Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is seeking a Receptionist to join their team!
The role of Receptionist will require for the successful applicant to provide a first point of contact for all telephone enquiries and face to face visitors. This position is varied and interesting but can be demanding which requires the individual to be able to work under pressure.
The desired candidate will have a professional and friendly manner as you will be working front of house. Confident communication skills are required in order to be able speak to people at all levels and understand their requirements.
This is a 12-month contract position.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide a professional front of house service and welcome service to all visitors and clients as first point of contact. This will entail ensure people sign into the visitor’s book, allocating visitor identity fobs, directing people to meeting rooms or contacting staff to collect visitors.
• Offer assistance to anyone who approaches the reception with a problem, enquiry or request.
• Assist with distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Dealing with phone enquires, re-directing and fielding calls, handling the switchboard in a polite and professional manner.
• Make travel bookings including hotels, hire cars, rail travel, flights and taxis.
• Carry out miscellaneous general administration tasks as requested i.e. create documents, forms, letters and presentation work as required, to a professional standard.
• Booking teleconferences as requested and maintaining spreadsheet of use.
• Booking conference rooms and lunches for meetings on a day to day basis.
• Assist other members of the team to provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to the organisation.
The desired candidate will be computer literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel. You will be extremely organised and will be able to work independently, keeping self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with high profile clients on a daily basis. You will have the ability to prioritise with extreme attention to detail and accuracy. You will think pro-actively and use initiative to deal with conflicts and emergency situations when they arise.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd.