Sales Coordination Manager
Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Coordination Manager to join the Commercial team, focused around the conception, sales and delivery of the Conference and Banqueting event booking.
As the Conference & Banqueting Sales Coordination Manager, you will be reporting to the Business Development Manager, and working closely with the organisations Conference and Banqueting team.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively working with the team to ensure financial targets for the department are met on a monthly/yearly basis.
• To oversee the entire event sales process from enquiry, to sale, to contract, planning and delivery including all administration.
• Through account management with key clients, drive further revenue and repeat business, expanding these accounts year on year.
• Ensuring that all sales conversations and transactions are recorded on the CRM and inhouse systems.
• To attend outbound site and sales visits to businesses and networking events when required.
• Ensure all contracts and administrative duties within the full sales process are fulfilled and carried out with attention to detail and with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
• To demonstrate full knowledge of all rates, packages and contractual obligations for all C&B market segments, negotiating rates as necessary to maximise profit.
• To regularly maintain and update third party websites to maximise visibility and revenue generating opportunities.
• To drive competitor analysis ensuring shop calls, site visits and board spotting are completed & recorded on a regular basis. Ensuring full and up-to-date knowledge of all competitor products and services is maintained.
The successful candidate will be confident with excellent people skills, with a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and will be driven by departmental and individual success. You will also have experience in outbound proactive sales with the ability to build an industry network and profile.
Ideally, you will have experience or exposure within the sporting, hospitality and corporate sales is desirable but not essential.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd