Senior Process Engineer
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to join their busy team.
As the Process Technical Authority, you will be responsible for providing Process support and assurance across operational offshore and onshore assets. There will be responsibility to own and ensure compliance with company Process performance standards and HSE legislations.
In view of the nature of this role flexibility is required to work from our client’s base in Norwich, with routine visits to our offshore assets and terminals.
Key responsibilities include:
• Discipline owner of performance standards, maintenance strategies and Written Scheme of examination
• Discipline owner for maintenance routines (PMTs / PMRs)
• Assurance of, and, where required, approval of technical modifications to Performance Standards, Maintenance Routines and Written Scheme of examination
• Discipline focal point for regulators and external agencies
• Discipline focal point for technical risk identification and advice to Operations Management
• Technical approval for SORs and PeMOCs
• Technical input to risk assessments (from HAZOPs, TRMs, ORAs, etc)
• Technical incident investigation
• Promote discipline ‘best practice’ through networking groups / forums
• Develop and assess relevant discipline competency framework and training requirements
• Assist with discipline recruitment at all levels
• Act as technical mentor for engineers, technicians, graduates and students
• Carry out technical elements of competency reviews for discipline engineering personnel
• Carry out technical oversight and assurance of discipline related activities Typically this will include: -
o Site Assurance Surveys
o Leadership Field Assessments
o Local Investigations
o Work-order/ Repair Order completion sample reviews
o Management of Change Audits
The ideal candidate will be Chartered Engineer in good standing with the Institute controlling the TA discipline or demonstrably working towards chartership. You will also ideally have previous experience in a similar environment and will ideally have a proven record of technical management within the appointed discipline.
The desired candidate will have previous experience of developing and approval of maintenance and integrity strategies, as well as previous experience of developing and managing the delivery of the applicable Performance Standards.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.