Shift Maintenance Technician
A leading manufacturing company based in Great Yarmouth is currently seeking a Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team.
• Maintain electro-mechanical filling, packing and fluid manufacturing equipment to a high degree of reliability.
• Creation of maintenance intervention records.
• First-call for mechanical and electrical problems of packaging and manufacturing equipment.
• Production line change-over and set up.
• Development and implementation of modifications to equipment that facilitate reduced maintenance requirements raised performance and reduced change-over times.
• Training line operators to carry out simple maintenance.
• Work with the Maintenance Co-ordinator to analyse break-down, minor stop and maintenance information to improve equipment reliability and reduce the maintenance requirement.
The ideal candidate will have a recognised electrical or mechanical qualification, preferably both, as well as previous experience within an FMCG food or pharmaceutical environment. You will be knowledgeable in the use of C.I. tools to reduce equipment problems and raise performance and will be enthusiastic in the pursuit of engineering and production quality and performance perfection.
The desired candidate will be tenacious with regard to problem solving, determined to provide a high degree of ‘customer service’ to the production teams, self-managing and self-driven as well as team focused and a good communicator.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday – 6am to 2pm/1.45pm to 10pm
Friday 6am to 1pm/12.45pm to 6.45pm
Overtime, when available, paid at an enhanced rate.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd