Supply Chain Assistant
Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, is currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Assistant to join their well-established team.
This is a fixed term post to 30th June 2020. This is a full time role – 37.5hpw, office hours.
• Do you have previous experience within a Supply Chain department?
• Are you familiar with ERP systems integration and implementation?
• Do you have excellent customer service skills?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Job Duties will include:
• Ensure the item creation process for the site is completed within the agreed timeframe.
• Manage packaging in the system for the Norwich site.
• Run daily reports where required to support SC department.
• Carry out system adjustments using the correct procedures as needed.
• Attend daily stock meetings to support, and ensure stock is managed correctly across the site.
• Process cycle count adjustments in the system as requested and within agreed timeframes.
• Provide cover in other supply chain areas as agreed or as directed.
The desired candidate will have previous background in supply chain/ operations, and will be looking to gain further knowledge and experience within the department.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer focused and possess exceptional communication skills. You will have a proactive approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you would like further details on this fantastic opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today for further details.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd