Supply Chain Manager
One of our prestigious manufacturing clients, based near Aylsham, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join the team!
Reporting to the Technical & Operations Director, you will manage and develop the inbound supply chain whilst driving down costs and improving service levels to the customer.
This job offers an excellent opportunity in supply chain management in a fast-growing international company.
• Work with UK/EU and USA Sales Directors and Teams to ensure forecasts are kept up to date
• Produce 18 month look-ahead RCCP for Technical & Operations Director and CEO
• Plan and manage all inventory levels
• Optimize inventory levels, production and purchase orders for customer service, cost and working capital
• Manage the company's MRP/MRP-II systems and ensure all data and processes are current and accurate (including BOMs, Routings, Item Masters etc.)
• Develop supply chain management capability throughout the company, in-line with business needs
• Produce monthly supply chain reports and KPIs including e.g. forecast accuracy, inventory record accuracy, adherence to plan, DOTIF%, stock turns etc.
• Support annual and 5-year business planning and budgeting processes
• Input into ERP upgrade project 2021
• Accountable for the MPS integrity, ensuring an efficient production schedule with minimal changeovers/stock levels, without compromising customer service.
Key skills & competencies required for this role:
•Degree level education or equivalent
•IoSCM level 5 or APICS CPIM (Certificate in Production and Inventory Management)
•A minimum of 3 years' experience as a supply chain manager at a blue-chip FMCG manufacturing company
•A minimum of 3 years' experience in MRP-II (ideally at Class A level)
•Excellent people and leadership skills
•Highly numerate and analytical, with strong IT skills
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For further details, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd