Supply Chain Manager
Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, based in Norwich, is currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their well-established team.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will possess excellent personal organisation and prioritising skills whilst leading and managing the Supply Chain, Data Management, Materials Management, Planning and Customer Service teams.
• Do you have strong project management skills?
• Are you able to work on your own initiative?
• Do you have experience of working with SAP?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• As part of the senior management team you will be responsible for contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business.
• To act as Ambassador at various meetings; customer and Sector meetings as appropriate.
• Communicates and supports best practice supply chain solutions
• Develop analysis of operational supply chain KPIs to drive performance.
• Working alongside the Operations Manager; identifying deliverable improvements that meet customers’ requirements.
• Identify opportunities to reduce stock.
• Work with customers looking at cost out opportunities through supply chain improvements.
• Work with customers to identify service improvement areas that do not add cost to the business.
• Develop the concept of partnership with customers.
• Maintain appropriate record keeping, processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will identify clear improvements in the supply chain process, build relationships with the production side of the business, to ensure a seamless, team approach with a joint mission of maximising productivity.
Ideally you will have the knowledge, ability and confidence to meet, greet and talk with customers and potential clients. You will have the ability to adapt and lead others through change, strong problem-solving skills and previous budget management experience.
You will have excellent computer skills including basic MS Office applications, specifically Outlook, Excel & Word.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd