An innovative Architectural company based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Team Administrator to join their busy team for a 6-week temporary period.
As a Team Administrator you will assist with the smooth running of the Norwich office in conjunction with the Partner, Practice Manager and PA by providing effective administrative support to both the planning and building services engineering teams.
Undertake Receptionist duties:
• Answer incoming telephone calls in a clear and professional manner.
• Check office answer phone for messages each morning (via email).
• Greet all visitors in a professional and courteous manner and offer them refreshments.
• Maintain the conference room diary, book in new appointments, provide refreshments and order lunches, if required.
• Set up meeting rooms, ensuring room is presentable at all times.
• Open and date stamp all incoming post
• Frank all post and order couriers as requested, ensuring a record is kept, as well as track and report on progress of delivery so aware of successful/timely arrival.
• Assist with photocopying/scanning documents as well as compiling and binding of reports.
• Being a flexible member of the Business Support Team and undertake various duties as and when required to support other admin members in Norwich and other offices.
Team Support Duties:
• Provide administrative support for multiple teams as directed and managed by the Team Leader.
• Audio/copy typing of all correspondence/documentation for the team.
• Prepare a variety of documents utilising Microsoft Office software, as directed.
• Attend monthly team meetings, take minutes and circulate to all team members and reporting Partner.
• Manage and maintain outlook diary system for the planning of meetings, management of the team, ensuring effective use of time to avoid duplications.
• Work on the Management System in place
• Update the CRM module in Manager to ensure that client information is accurate to aid marketing campaigns.
The desired candidate will be a proficient Audio and Copy typist and will ideally have previous PA and Administration experience. You will have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, with proven good interpersonal skills and flexible attitude to work. You will have excellent organisation and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload, and work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will have good Microsoft skills; Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and will ideally have previous experience working with InDesign, Photoshop, or will be very capable of working with visual documents. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will understand the need to maintain confidentiality for the client.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd