Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Liquid Filling Team Leader to join their growing team.
Working in a filling environment, you will be accountable for the assembly, setting and running of the entire production line, running one or more production lines along with a team of operatives.
Responsibilities include: -
• Setup and make adjustments of the machines and filling lines.
• Assist the Line Setters in setting up lines during product changes
• Identify and resolve machine faults and failures.
• Oversea the running of the machine / filling lines and a team of operatives.
• Present specifications and job orders to workers, and allocate duties to your team.
• Support Supervisors and the Production Manager in the daily running of the production processes.
• Ensure the assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards
• Perform on-line quality control checks
• Complete all packing lists and paperwork in full, within the time frame required.
• Ensure staff members are aware of all company policies. Enforce and maintain both the quality and safety regulations.
• Communicate daily with your Supervisor, to understand current operational targets.
• Report any operational shortfalls immediately to your Supervisor and ensure that any equipment faults or failures (if you are unable to resolve yourself) are highlighted to the Line Setters or On-Site Engineer.
• Adapt to any job given by your superiors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Team Leader / Supervisor within a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated!
As the Team Leader, you will have the ability to motivate and influence people, and will be comfortable adapting to the changing daily plan.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft packages, including both excel and word, along with a good literacy and numerical ability! You will have excellent time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills as well as possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd