Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is client is currently seeking a Technical Clerk to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and self-motivated individual to join the team, where you will provide support directly to the Southern North Sea Operations. Primary responsibilities of this position will include the processing of inspection report, generation of workbooks and updating asset registers. Good communication skills will be required as you will be liaising with key stakeholders including the Inspection Coordinator, Offshore Inspection Teams, Engineers and other departments as necessary.
This is a 12-month contract position based in Norwich and shall report directly to our Senior Technical Clerk. Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Key accountabilities include:
• Report processing to include daily processing of Inspection Reports utilising out systems which include Maximo / TIM
• Electronic filing and communicating documents to the Engineers for review and changes where you will update changes in Maximo and closeout work orders.
• Workbook creation for both yearly planned and adhoc inspections for the Inspection Teams to include:
o Asset Lists
o Inspection Scope
o Written Schemes of Examination
o Report Forms
o Marked-up P&ID’s, Isometrics, drawings
• Interrogation of Maximo, EDMS and TIM
• Cost Control & KPI generation support
• Additional adhoc technical projects may be required
• General office duties
• Update asset registers and databases
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Oil & Gas experience or a knowledge of the inspection process is desirable. You will be confident, self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and as part of the wider team.
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will also have great attention to detail and will be responsive to resolving problems as they arise. The successful candidate will be proficient in IT toolkit including MS Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam.
If you would like further information with regards to this opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd