Technical and Purchasing Administrator
Our Manufacturing client, based in Thetford, is currently seeking an experienced Technical and Purchasing Administrator to join the team!
• Are you an all-round Administrator, ready for a new challenge!?
• Do you have experience working with MRP?
• Do you have previous experience of working in a manufacturing and/or technical environment?
If so, this could be the right role for you!
• Working in conjunction with production, purchasing and material supply departments to ensure BOM and routing accuracy.
• Preparing serial and SWL plates via the heat foil labelling machine
• Printing and issuing drawings & Work Instructions for production following procedures
• Issuing test certificates and manuals ready for completed unit despatch
• Maintaining the workload/nestings databases – ensuring the correct process is followed
• Generally providing phone answering and administrative assistance to the Engineering Department
• Progress chasing orders
The ideal candidate will have the ability to absorb and assimilate technical information and will have sound computer skills utilising Microsoft Office – particularly Excel. You will have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and meet deadlines, will be both methodical, robust, and excellent communication skills.
Experience of MRP and/or laser software ideal but not essential because training will be given.
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd