Technical Help Desk Coordinator
Our client, a Chartered Surveying Practice based in East Anglia, is currently seeking a Technical Help Desk Coordinator to join their busy team.
As the Technical Help Desk Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for the customers and the internal staff completing works. The role will revolve around customer orders and the understanding, recording, planning of building maintenance works and materials, staff movements and invoicing.
• Receipt of customer orders via access to customer portal
• Accepting works orders
• Booking of appointments if required
• Reading and understanding of job specifications and locales
• Calculating required materials and creating listings
• Ensuring stocks of materials is kept up to date and meets requirements
• Organising Job routes to best utilise staff
• Liaising with contractors for completion information
• Completing and invoicing works upon completion
• Running and providing reports as per KPI schedule
• Data management and Excel experience
• Other duties as and when required by the business
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, an understanding of construction and maintenance systems and strong computer and communication skills.
This is a full time, permanent position.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd