Trim and Assembly Technician
Our client, an expanding manufacturing based company is currently seeking a Trim and Assembly Technician to join their team.
You will be responsible for trimming, fitting and assembly of complex composite structures utilising various construction methods.
The Duties will include:
• Handle composite materials and tools in a safe manner and follow safety procedures
• Route, trim, drill and sand composite components to supplied drawings
• Abrade, clean and bond composite components using adhesives
• Build assemblies of composite parts using mechanical fasteners
• Follow build manuals and quality control processes
• Fabricate templates and jigs to facilitate assembly, trimming and bonding
• Consult and resolve quality issues as they arise
The desired candidate will have experience within composite industry and an understanding of engineering drawings. They will be comfortable using common hand and air tools, and be able to interpret basic instruction via detailed drawings.
You will have the ability to organise and prioritise along with being able to work to tight deadlines.
Our client welcomes candidates with a joinery background or with previous experience within the Motor Trade however this not essential.
For further details please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd