A leading manufacturing company based in Great Yarmouth is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent position. The hours are Mon – Thurs 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08.00 - 15:30 Lunch: 30 minutes.
This role reports to the Site Operations Manager.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will have experience of working within a regulated manufacturing/production environment (e.g. pharmaceutical, food production environment) and associated documentation.
• Manage the warehouse department efficiently and effectively to schedules of work in weekly and long-term production (manufacturing and packing) plans.
• Lead by example to ensure excellent timekeeping, work ethic, H&S and GMP compliance within warehouse.
• Ensure communication of site KPI’s for delivery of orders on time.
• Provide knowledge and expertise as the process owner of warehouse ERP systems and be the first point of contact for Purchase and Supply for finished goods and deliveries.
• Schedule delivery of Finished Goods batches to meet Purchase and Supply requirements.
• Schedule delivery of raw materials, packaging components and consumables to meet production schedules, manufacturing and packing of finished goods.
• Manage the use of 3rd party warehouses.
• Schedule movement of components, raw materials and consumables between internal and external warehouses.
• Proactively liaise with departments to ensure day to day problems are resolved.
• Effectively manage employee relations both informally & formally.
• Identify and implement cost savings and efficiency improvements, leading the team to work to lean principles.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will have previous experience of supervising and leading a team, monitoring performance, & delegating work within a warehouse environment.
You will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and have experience with creating, updated and training of documents.
You would ideally have the following attributes and/or experience:
• Problem solving and decision making with proactive identification of improvements.
• Experience in working with quality systems.
• Sound working knowledge of windows office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and other computer systems e.g. ERP Systems.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd